I have an article posted today on the Fresh Expressions web site on Five Things I Have Learned.
This is me stepping back and trying to articulate what we have learned after two years of the CMS pioneer mission leadership training. See what you think and go and join in the conversation in the comments.
The headlines are
- Not fitting in is a wonderful gift
- ‘Why not?’ and ‘what if?’ are at the heart of pioneering
- The church says it wants pioneers but…
- Pioneers thrive in community
- We’re still only at the start of something
1 thought on “Five Things I’ve Learned”
Reblogged this on Persona and commented:
Do you agree? I do.
Comments are closed.