On Tuesday 3rd June we’re going to be trying out a new event which we hope will become a regular way of supporting Pioneers in the region. From 11am to 4pm they’ll be a Pioneer Support Day (catchy I know) at CMS in Oxford. You can find full details here.
In June 2011 I began in a one day a week role in the Pioneer Hub working with Pioneers of all shapes and sizes in the South of England. Three years on we have a network over 200 people and a variety of different ways we connect. It’s been such an honour to meet so many people, hear you stories and support you where I can.
Over these three years we’ve tried a number of different ways to connect and what’s event is these all work in slightly different ways. So the 3rd June is an attempt to create a day which covers the best of these different events:
* You can pop in for coffee and a chat. Come anytime during the day, for 15 minutes or for hours. Just let me know you’re coming (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll put the kettle on.
* You can meet other Pioneers. As well as CMS Pioneer students who’ll be in that day we hope people will come along from all over the region.
* You can book a one-to-one consultation. Spend some time with one the team talking through what you’re doing and seeking some advice. You can do this on our eventbrite page.
* You can attend a morning (11am) or afternoon (2pm) seminar, again check out eventbrite.
* You can take retreat space in our special Prayer Space set up for the day.
We hope if this day proves successful to replicate it in the future and hold days around the region. Ultimately we want this to be something which builds on the South Pioneer Hub and makes it better and more useful for you. If you have any thoughts or feedback about the type of support you need, just get in touch at email@example.com