Welcome to the Toolbox
Here you will find all the relevant material to help you understand and use the pioneer spectrum.
We recommend you start by taking some time to understand how this resource has been put together and how you can get the best out of it.
The pioneer spectrum is explained using two diagrams which build on each other, each providing a different lens to look through.
The card game helps you locate yourself on the Pioneer Spectrum. It can be used by individuals or as part of a group activity.
Downloadable sheets and images to enable a rich discussion on the theology and practice represented across the pioneer spectrum.
- how to use all the tools provided
- how to get the best out of the Pioneer Spectrum
- how to use the card game
- how to facilitate discussions using the downloadable resources
- glossary: how and why certain language is used
This activity is to help you as a pioneer – or someone who supports and enables mission – to investigate and explore two things:
1. Yourself, your beliefs, practice and personality as they shape your missional work
2. The context where you are engaging in God’s mission
NB For the card game you will need a desktop computer.
These downloadable discussion sheets and images are designed to help you develop constructive conversations around the theology of mission and church planting.
They probe into the different perspectives in theology, practice and personality people bring to missional leadership.
They explore how these perspectives connect with the cultural diversity in which we live today.